Thursday, December 06, 2007

Garlic Champignon Mushrooms


Garlic Champignon Mushrooms
Photo from the Web

This dish is inspired by the Garlic Mushrooms (a clone recipe I made) I used to have at Kahayag, a resto bar we used to frequent because of the good food and good music. So sad, it had to close down. I sure am missing the place now.

Ingredients:
6-10 cloves of Garlic (or more, adjust according to your preference) crushed and minced
1 can of Champignon Mushrooms
Knorr Liquid Seasoning - season according to taste
Salt and Pepper - season according to taste
Olive oil (or any kind of cooking oil) - about a tablespoon
1 tbsp Butter

Procedure:
1. Saute garlic in butter.
2. add olive oil.
3. add mushrooms including the liquid. let it boil.
4. season with Knorr, according to taste.
5. add salt and pepper according to taste.
6. simmer the mushrooms until the desired firmness of the mushrooms is reached.

serve and enjoy. =)

I am just winging out this recipe, no exact cooking time. I followed my taste buds when I made this. =)

2 comments:

rhtehe said...

In my people mind, the knight noah is very expensive, but now I want to say that in here you can buy the cheap knight noah, it is really, from now on, you can come here to buy knight noah, it only spend a little money then can buy much knight gold.

Chinese foods said...

You can find anything about Chinese food here, such as chinese food recipe,chinese food menus,chinese food restaurant.